- walks in winter wonderland
- frost, sun, and noticeably longer days
- (a little) less time spent on social media. (Any tips?)
- The first half of a novel on love and radium, by P. O. Enquist. Enjoying it so far.
- Astrid’s thoughts on blogging.
- Reindeer from the kitchen window. (Can you see them?)
- two good films. This one, and that one. Both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, as should be.
Cooked (and relished):
- A big batch of borscht soup. One good dinner, two good lunches. Another great way to use beetroots.
- Julia Turshen’s ‘Happy wife, happy life’ chocolate cake (with the ‘double batch of frosting’ option!). Perfect!
- 33 years around the sun. I got a spark !!!
What about you ? I hope you had a great week, too!