Something that came in the mail today: white paint and an extra nice new paint brush. Yippee!
And some things that inspired me this week:
- Something to ponder: Thoughts about family gatherings when “you have a great sampling of the political spectrum without even leaving the bloodline”, as Steve Soule puts it.
- Something to eat: I made mushroom, garlic & saffron pasta following Clara’s recipe and it was delicious.
- Something artsy: I came across Lotta Olsson’s art on pinterest: aren’t these trees great ?
- Thanks to Lena, I also discovered Lennart Helje’s wintry paintings. (Thank you Lena!)
- Speaking of trees and wintry, this instagram feed is so beautiful.
What caught your attention this week ?
Have a cozy weekend!